Hand-picked expert speakers
Speakers are chosen primarily for their technical expertise and fully briefed in the build up to the event to deliver dynamic presentations, with high level technical content, analysis and most of all opinion. Our speakers’ opinions count, and we encourage them to share their professional views.
Details of speakers for 2018 will be announced here as they are confirmed, please check back for regular updates, or sign up to the newsletter if you haven’t done already.
Guest speakers for MediSens 2018
We are delighted to welcome so many distinguished experts to take part in MediSens 2018, being held at the Royal Marsden Hospital in London.
- Greg Perkins, Clinical Specialist – Radiation Oncology, Philips Healthcare
- David Hawkes, Member, Centre for Medical Image Computing, UCL
- Inge Peters, Programme Research Manager, Teledyne DALSA
- Uwe Oelfke, Deputy Head of the Division of Radiotherapy and Imaging, Institute of Cancer Research
- Tony Lomax, Chief Medical Physicist, Paul Scherrer Institute
- Nandita Desouza, Professor of Translational Imaging and Co-Director of the MRI Unit, Institute of Cancer Research
- Colin Baker, Head of Radiotherapy Physics, Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust
- Chris Nutting, Professor in Clinical Oncology , Royal Marsden Hospital and The Institute of Cancer Research
- Sanjay Gandhi, Professor of Radiology, Research and Innovation Lead, Core Clinical Services, North Bristol NHS Trust
- Ana Denis-Bacelar, Senior Research Scientist, National Physical Laboratory
- Kev Dhaliwal, Professor of Molecular Imaging and Healthcare Technology and Consultant Physician in Respiratory Medicine, University of Edinburgh/Proteus Project
- John Dixon, Head of Clinical Nuclear Medicine Physics, Honorary Senior Lecturer, Institute of Nuclear Medicine, University College London Hospital
- Mike Partridge, Group Leader, Radiotherapy Research, University of Oxford
- Tony Newman-Sanders, National Clinical Director for Diagnostics, NHS England
- Brian Hutton, Professor of Medical Physics, UCL
- Marjorie Villien, Market and Technology Analyst, Medical Technologies, Yole Developpement
- Alexia Daoust, Project Leader, CortecNet
- Charalampos (Harry) Tsoumpas, Lecturer in Medical Imaging, University of Leeds
- Steffen Kappler, Global Technology Manager CT, Siemens Healthcare
- Peter Seitz, Senior Technologist, Hamamatsu Photonics Europe
- Phil Marsden, Director and Consulting Physicist, Unitive Design and Analysis
- Dimitra Darambara, Team Leader, Multimodality Molecular Imaging, Institute of Cancer Research
- John Lees, Professor of Imaging for Life and Medical Sciences, University of Leicester
- Ambros Beer, Full Professor, Chair Department of Nuclear Medicine, Ulm University Hospital
- Iain Phillips, Clinical fellow in Stereotactic Radiotherapy, Royal Surrey County Hospital
Our hand-picked speakers stretch across the three pillars of academia, technology and medicine, bringing together the most exciting research and experimentation found in medical imaging to share knowledge, explore insights and challenge existing practices.