Tickets to book MediSens will be open again for next year, soon
MediSens offers a range of outstanding learning opportunities aimed at academics, clinicians and technologists working across the medical imaging sector.
What does the event include?
- Enjoy a completely unique meeting of minds at this high quality medical imaging conference
- Speakers from the top of academia, medicine and imaging technology research and development, as well as clinical practice.
- World class keynote speakers
- More than 20 guest speakers from technology manufacturers, academia and medicine – with device engineers, researchers and clinicians side-by-side
- Great quality networking time with national and international peers during and after the event
- 13 accredited hours for your CPD record
- Essential experience and valuable learning for Academic researchers (PhD), Registered Medical Professionals, Clinical Technologists and Chartered professionals in Engineering (CEng) and Physics (CPhys)
- Medical imaging technology exhibition and expert technologists on hand
- Outstanding quality catering throughout the event
- Great venues: MediSens 2018 was held at the prestigious Royal Marsden Hospital, conveniently situated in the heart of central London
- Free access to all materials online afterwards
For paying attendees, pricing does vary depending on when you register – so the sooner you book, the less you will pay – academic researchers pay a reduced rate and clinicians and other medical professionals attend for free.
MediSens also operates a loyalty scheme for repeat attendees – return to future events and we’ll start adding more discounts!
Ticketing is electronic, so while you will have the option of printing your own electronic ticket, we’ll be able to register and sign you in without it.