Using the MediSens Corporate Logo
As you would expect, we protect our corporate logo from being used incorrectly or inappropriately (where it suggests an unofficial endorsement or a commercial relationship). We put together the following information that will help you to use the MediSens logo correctly.
You do not need to seek permission if:
You already have written permission from Sense Media / MediSens.
You are a journalist, media outlet or blog using the logo for editorial purposes.
Download MediSens logos in a zip file (3MB), including web PNG files, .jpeg files and print resolution .eps files. Other orientations (portrait, landscape, square, button) and partner banners are available on request.
Color Usage of the MediSens Logo
The use of the logo with any color other then the MediSens corporate colours is not permitted. Please see the following images for examples of proper usage online.
Space and Size Dimension Requirements
The minimum size of the MediSens logo is 20mm (2.0cm) wide
There must always be a minimum clear space around the logo. This clear space is relative to the size of the logo being used (half of the letter height).
Further Guidance on using the MediSens logo
- Do not alter or deform the shape of the logo in any way. The logo must appear exactly as shown: the elements, proportions and relationships mustn’t change.
- Do not replace the logotype with a different typeface.
- Do not use the logo or logotype as an element in titles, headlines or text.
- Do not place competing visual elements (including but not limited to other trademarks) close to the logo.
- Do not set type near to the logo that could be construed as a corporate slogan or motto.
- Do not display the logo more prominently than your own trademarks, logos and names. This includes, but is not limited to company name, trade name, product name, service name, technology name, social media name or handle.
- Do not use the logo in any orientation other than horizontally.
- Do not use or register the logo (or any part of it) as part of another trademark, logo or name. This includes but is not limited to a company name, trade name, product name, service name, technology name, social media name or handle.
- Do not use the logo in any manner that expresses or implies that MediSens has any affiliation, sponsorship, endorsement, certification, or approval of your product, service or company.
- Any and all goodwill arising from use of the logo inures exclusively to Sense Media Limited.
- MediSens reserves the sole right to alter or refuse any permission to any third party to use and logo of any brand or produt of the Sense Media Group if such use does not comply with these guidelines