MediSens is supported by key players in the technical imaging community, through representation on the advisory board and speaking on the agenda, and joining us at our industry exhibition.
These representatives are keen to discuss unmet needs in oncological imaging, with a view to sharing current solutions and directing future R&D projects.
Renowned experts will be sharing their current research across presentations and our exhibition will also showcase the cutting-edge technology supporting and shaping the state of oncological imaging today.
- Dr Peter Seitz, Senior Technologist, Hamamatsu Photonics Europe will inspire attendees with a presentation of optical technologies for new X-ray imaging modalities, including
- Time-of-flight X-ray imaging
- X-ray spectroscopy for element-sensitive X-ray radiography and CT imaging
- Triboluminescence for X-ray photon generation
- Recent Developments in Photon-Counting Computed Tomography will be shared by Dr Steffen Kappler, Global Technology Manager CT, Siemens Healthineers, who will also demonstrate the clinical benefits of this technology
- Inge Peters, Program Manager Research, Teledyne DALSA will present the latest results from a CMOS-based Mammography Detector for FFDM and DBT and discuss ideas to use the strength of this technology for future diagnosis
- The panel discussion of challenges in imaging for treatment and bridging the gap between clinical and technical metrics in device evaluation, will also be joined by Gregory Perkins, Clinical Specialist – Radiation Oncology, Philips Radiation Oncology Systems (PROS), Philips Healthcare
Plus meet Hamamatsu Photonics, OnSemiconductor and more at our exhibition. Other registered companies include Adimec, Thales, Elekta, vivaMOS and Philips.