Principles of CMOS Image Sensors and Large Area Detectors
Date: Monday 12 December 2016
Time: 2.00pm – 5.30pm
Teacher: Prof Albert Theuwissen, Founder, Harvest Imaging, Belgium
Fee: £399 + VAT
This workshop session will provide an introduction to the latest image sensor technologies and processing techniques, delivered by one of the world’s leading technical experts. Suitable for beginner and intermediate level imaging technologists, this session will give a clear understanding of CMOS image sensor technology and how it applies in digital X ray imaging.
Learn from an interactive workshop…
- CMOS image sensor basics
- Rolling and global shutter
- Ins and Outs of 1-transistor, 3-transistor and 4-transistor pixels
Second session :
- From X-rays to digital numbers
- Stitching to make monolithic large area devices
- Butting to make large imaging arrays
- Binning and averaging
- Yield/cost of large area imagers
Delivered via easy to understand slides and case examples, in an open and interactive fashion, this session is the perfect way to maximise your learning experience at MediSens.
Who is Prof Albert Theuwissen?
Founder, Harvest Imaging